●The RHA will open June 15, 2020 to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays of each week. You will be required to call the number posted on the housing authority to announce your arrival. Remain in your car until your call is returned allowing you to come into the lobby (updated 6/3/2020).
● Office staff can be contacted via Assistance Check, email and by phone
● All biennial inspections will be temporarily postponed until further notice.
● Units currently in failed-inspection status for non-life-threatening conditions will be provided with an additional 30 days to provide proof that issues have been corrected
● New unit inspections (if applicable) will be based on owner self-certification of non-life threatening items or through a Virtual Inspection
● The RHA will continue to make payments on behalf of our tenants whose leases have expired unless the housing authority is notified the tenant has moved out.
● Tenants who expressed an interest to move will be allowed do so. Please work with the tenants and the RHA as we request an extension of a few additional months passed the expiration on their lease in order to allow this to occur (updated 6/3/2020).
● RHA will temporarily allow a family to exceed the two-person maximum per bedroom if COVID-19 related
● Landlord payments will continue to be processed but delays may occur.
● Contact the RHA to confirm the validity of any new inspection packets you may receive
● If you have tenants that are having issues paying their current rent, please inform your tenants to con-tact the RHA as soon as possible