|Interim Request Change in Family
INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Fill out this Interim Change Request Form
2) If reporting a removal of a family member, indicate the family member you wish to remove and provide an updated lease with that member removed.
3) If reporting an addition of a family member under 18, provide birth certificate and social security card, court ordered custody, adoption papers, or Food Stamps receiving Medicaid for minor.
4) If reporting an addition of a family member over 18, NO ADULT MAY RESIDE IN THE UNIT WITHOUT WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM THE RHA. Provide birth certificate, social security card and valid Texas Identification. Fill out 18 year old packet. RHA will make an appointment with you.
5) Return the completed packet, form and any additional information in person to the RHA, and you will be notified by mail(or email if you’d prefer) of the outcome.
6) Return the completed packet, forms and any additional information in person on Interim Day to the RHA or through AssistanceCheck.PLEASE NOTE: An interim request consists of two parts: a request for a change and required verification documents supporting the requested change.
If either part is missing, an interim request has not been made and does not constitute as notifying the RHA of the change. If requested through AssistanceCheck without both parts, the request will be Denied/Closed. If submitted to the office, it will not be received by the housing authority.