|Beginning January 2024:
1. REPORT ALL CHANGES
2. Only 1 interim decrease greater than 20% of annual adjusted income will be processed each year.
3. No interim decrease will be processed the first 6 months of initial occupancy, move or incoming port.
DECREASE IN JOB INCOME/LOSS OF JOB
1) Fill out Request for Interim Adjustment Form
2) If reporting a loss of income, provide original employer verification of end date of employment:
– OR –
3) Fill out the top portion of the Employment Verification Form and the RHA will submit to your employer.
4) For Reduced Hours, 3 most recent paystubs
5) Return the completed packet, forms and any additional information in person on Interim Day to the RHA or through AssistanceCheck. PLEASE
NOTE: An interim request consists of two parts: a request for a change and required verification documents supporting the requested change.
If either part is missing, an interim request has not been made and does not constitute as notifying the RHA of the change. If requested through AssistanceCheck without both parts, the request will be Denied/Closed. If submitted to the office, it will not be received by the housing authority. Permission to make as many copies of the Employment Verification Form as needed.
If you would like to request a 2nd Interim Decrease in a year, please click the Interim Hardship Form. Fill it out and return to the RHA office, or on Assistance Check with the requested Interim.