|Beginning November 2022:
1. Only 1 interim decrease greater than $10,000 of total income will be processed each year.
2. No interim decrease will be processed the first 6 months with the Rosenberg Housing Authority.
DECREASE IN JOB INCOME/LOSS OF JOB
1) Fill out Request for Interim Adjustment Form
2) If reporting a loss of income, provide original employer verification of end date of employment:
– OR –
3) Fill out the top portion of the Employment Verification Form and the RHA will submit to your employer.
4) For Reduced Hours, 3 most recent paystubs
5) Return the completed packet, forms and any additional information in person on Interim Day to the RHA or through AssistanceCheck. PLEASE
NOTE: An interim request consists of two parts: a request for a change and required verification documents supporting the requested change.
If either part is missing, an interim request has not been made and does not constitute as notifying the RHA of the change. If requested through AssistanceCheck without both parts, the request will be Denied/Closed. If submitted to the office, it will not be received by the housing authority. Permission to make as many copies of the Employment Verification Form as needed.
- All Interim Decreases will be held for 30 days to allow families to replace the loss income.
- Upon receipt of your decrease request, a letter indicating the date of the decrease as well as a Replacement Income Form will be sent to you.
- In order for the interim to be processed, the Replacement Income Form must be returned within 30-45 days from the date of the letter.
- Failure to do so will result in your Interim being denied.
If you would like to request a 2nd Interim Decrease in a year, please click the Interim Hardship Form. Fill it out and return to the RHA office, or on Assistance Check with the requested Interim.