|• Attend Re-Examination Interview.
• Fill out and return re-examination application. (designate moving on the application)
• Attend scheduled appointment and submit all required documents.
• Attend moving appointment at the end of next month:
||• Submit Mutual Recission Form (signed by tenant and landlord) – 60 Day notice
• Submit Portability Request form with contact information for HA you wish to port to
• Sign a 60-day voucher which will expire at the end of your lease
• Receive rent estimator sheet to Indicate your rent range
• Pick up Yellow Inspection Package with new jurisdiction map
• May write a statement that you wish to stay instead (if you choose not to move)
|Failure to Attend this designated moving appointment will result in your voucher expiring after your lease expiration date. If you have not found a place to stay by the end of your lease, you will be responsible for full month-to-month rent if you choose to remain in the unit past your expiration date.