I am being charged more than my normal portion, why?

I am being charged more than my normal portion, why?

Reasonable Accommodation Request2024-02-19T16:50:44-06:00
  1. In order request a reasonable accommodation, you or anyone in your family must be a person with disabilities and require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services.
  2. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment made to a rule, policy, practice, or service that allows a person with a disability to have equal access to the HCV program. Ex: Making home visits, extending the voucher term, approving an exception payment standard for an accessible dwelling unit.
  3. If 1 and 2 above apply to your family, make a request in writing by filling out the Request for Reasonable Accommodation Form. NOTE: Include the Fax number to the medical profession that the housing authority should contact.
  4. Read, print out, sign and return the Reasonable Accommodation Form and provide with the reasonable accommodation request.
  5. Once submitted, the housing authority will fax a Medical Verification form to the requested profession and determine whether the type and longevity of the disability and whether the accommodation is medically necessary.
  6. The housing authority will make a decision regarding the reasonable accommodation once the verification is returned by the medical professional.
I need emergency housing assistance.2024-02-19T16:50:56-06:00

You may dial 211 from your phone, the United Way directory for other assistance.

By |2024-02-19T13:25:24-06:00February 19, 2024||Comments Off on I am being charged more than my normal portion, why?

About the Author:

Go to Top