1. Go to Assistancecheck.com and click on “Create a Property Owner Account”.
2. Enter your Tax ID number and PIN number (provided at the briefing, or call the Rosenberg Housing Authority)
3. Set up two security questions and responses.
4. Review your setup information prior to submitting the request to activate the account including your email address.
5. An email is sent from Assistancecheck.com to the recipient email address, and the property owner opens the email received and clicks on the link to complete the process to activate the account. Once activated the property owner may log into www.assistancecheck.com